The hands-on training is intended only for Electrical engineering students to explore the impact of Designing of Transformer as transformer is “Heart of Electrical Engineering”. This hands-on training session fills the gap between theory and practical application. It doesn’t matter how much natural talent an engineer posses, student can still improve their skills by practicing which is one of the advantage of hands on training. Training programs are more beneficial when they provide an opportunity for practicing skills. This hands-on session covers basic concepts, design aspects, material selection and market survey and its assembly, testing & its applications in various areas.
- To enhance practical knowledge related to different subjects
- To develop hardware skills such as soldering, winding etc.
- To increase ability for analysis and testing.
- To give an exposure to market survey for available components
- To develop an ability for proper documentation of experimentation.
- To enhance employability of a student.
- To prepare students for working on different hardware projects.