Hands on Training organized by Department of Electrical Engineering (A.Y. 2019-20)
- Dr. A.A. Khandekar, HOD, Electrical department initiated the thought process to cultivate the employability quality into the students of Electrical Engineering of ZES’s Zeal College of Engineering and Research, Narhe, Pune-41
- Mr. Vishal L. Tathe with guidance of Dr. A.A. Khandekar and Principal Dr. A.M. Kate and support of Management organized a 10 days’ workshop on “Hands on Training on Three Phase Transformer Design and Three Phase Induction Motor Design” with a view develop practical approach among the students.
- The workshop was conducted by Mr. Vishal L. Tathe, Mr. Satya Prakash & Mr. Ranjit Zende (Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering). The outcome of this workshop will make students capable to get employed in the atmosphere of tough competition in market as well as this workshop focused on entrepreneurship skills of students. Along with hardware skills of motor Designing. This workshop is organized for 10 days (3rd Feb. to 7th Feb., 2020 for TE-B & 10th Feb. to 14th Feb., 2020 TE-A students)
- Mr. Vishwas Patil (Owner Global Consultancy Services) were invited as a chief guest for the Inauguration ceremony.
- This hands-on session covers basic concepts, design aspects, material selection and market survey and its assembly, testing & its applications in various areas.
- To enhance practical knowledge related to different subjects
- To develop hardware skills such as soldering, winding etc.
- To increase ability for analysis and testing.
- To give an exposure to market survey for available components
- To develop an ability for proper documentation of experimentation.
- To enhance employability of a student.
- To prepare students for working on different hardware projects.
The day wise summery of workshop is as given below,
|Day||Session I||Session II|
|1.||Basic law and its demonstration||Design Calculation of IM and insulation filling in the slot of stator|
|2.||Making of copper winding coils and placing it in to the slot||Making of copper winding coils and placing it in to the slot|
|3.||Winding connection and Motor Assembly||Testing of IM|
|4.||Design Calculation of Transformer||Core Assembly and winding|
|5.||Assembly of bobbin and core||Testing of Transformer|