We have the ‘ZEAL CAD-CAM-CAE EXCELLENCE CENTRE’ as a part of by the Zeal College of Engineering & Research, Pune a group of “Zeal Education Society”.
Currently, there is a wide gap between what the industry expects and what is being provided by the education sector, especially in the area of Mechanical Designing. To overcome this gap, we at Zeal seek to provide the students familiarity with the best industrial practices. This not only up skills them but also remodels their way of thinking to fit the industry demands. The pedagogy is designed around this theme and develops the problem-solving approach of the students. They will be able to equal the industry expectations on passing out of the College.
CAD Professional Certification
- CREO PARAMETRIC 0
- UNIGRAPHICS – NX 10.0
- AutoCAD 2015
- Part Modelling
- Drafting & Detailing
- Surface Modelling
- Assembly Design
CAM Professional Certification
- CNC & VMC Programming.
- Master CAM- 0
- NC Programme Simulation.
- Machining Simualtors.
- Hands on sessions on industrial grade CNC & VMC Machines.
CAE Professional Certification
- Linear Static Analysis.
- Non Linear Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Dynamic Analysis.
2 Hours per day.
4 Weeks – Monday to Friday – 40 Hrs Course.
4 Hours per day.
5 weeks – Saturday & Sunday – 40 Hrs Course.
Prof. Mahendra R Kalyanshetti B.E (Mechanical Engg), M.E (Design)
Assistant Professor, Centre Coordinator, Department of Mechanical Engg, ZCOER, Pune.
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no. : (+91) 8793878587
Experience:- 4 + years of expertise in the area of CAD-CAM & CAE Design and training.
- Finite element Analysis from IIT Kanpur.
- CATIA V5 Associate- Assembly Design from Dassault System.
- Mechanical Designer Specialist from Dassault System.
- CATIA V5 Associate – Part Design from Dassault Systems.
- Our center is situated in the City of Education with a premise spanning over 10 acres.
- The Centre has an experienced and dedicated faculty to help students hone their skills.
- Well-equipped CAD labs.
- Industrial grade CNC & VMC machines.
- Hands -on experience is provided on actual components.
- Industrial Projects are used as a way to further strengthen the practical skills of the students.