Parent meet was conducted by Department of Information Technology for SE, TE and BE classes on 29th September 2018. The meet started with the welcome address by Prof.S.P.Vanjari. HOD IT Dr.S.A. Ubale Guided parents in all respect.
1. HOD IT Dr.S.A.Ubale discussed about norms about attendance and suggested parent to take timely status of attendance from their ward also.
2. Eligibility criterion for placements and steps towards academic result improvement was also explained by Dr S.A.Ubale.
3. HOD IT Dr.S.A.Ubale introduced IT Department and elaborated the Professional skill development courses, examination scheme and purpose of parent meet.
4. HOD IT, Dr.S.A.Ubale elaborated all the activities conducted in semester and reviewed all academics.
5. Training and Placement Coordinator Prof.N.R.Shikalgarkar elaborated the Training and Placement cell scheme, placement scenario.
On 20th of January 2019
Teachers, Parents Meeting was held on 20th of January 2019 at 11.30 am in the seminar Hall of Information Technology Department Many parents were present for the meeting We received very good response from the parents. The meet started with the welcome address by Prof. S. P. Vanjari.
1. HOD IT, Dr. Ubale explained the importance of the parent teacher meeting. Also suggested reviewing attendance of December and January of their ward available with Guardian Faculty Member.
2. HOD IT, Dr. Ubale mam explained activities taken in departments for this academic year like, Days Celebrations, Gathering Celebration , placement details etc
3. HOD IT, Dr. Ubale gave introductory remark regarding Project Exhibition to be held on 25th March and Online exam for Second Year students
4. Academic Coordinator Prof.Joshi P.A explained the importance of attendance in classroom teaching and maintaining discipline in the college premises also discussed about Term work assessment.