Recently one of the worst flood have hit Kerala in decades. The calamity had caused immeasurable misery and devastation. Hundreds of lives were lost. Thousands of homes were totally destroyed and many more properties were damaged.
Whole world came together united to help Kerala. Thinking that, it’s too our prime duty to help the affected people to rebuild their lives, Students of second year IT Department took an initiative to raise fund for helping the peoples of Kerala.
- By taking permission from the department head , Dr.S.A.Ubale , SE Students create some pamphlets and went through all classes in IT department for collecting the
- In this way, a Group of students unitedly strive for raising the
- With the same state of mind , all other students , Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculties contribute
- On 31st August , In front of all students and Faculty members, SE Students handover the collected fund to the HOD, Dr.S.A.Ubale.
- Later on , Department transfer those fund to the CHIEF MINISTER OF KERALA DISTRESS RELIEF FUND.