Expert lecture on “Energy Conservation Case Studies”admin
Mr. A. Y. Mehendale (Energy Auditor, Enrich Consultants, Pune) has successfully conducted Expert Lecture for the final year student for the subject Energy Audit and Management. The students of B.E. (Div. A, Div. B, and Div. C,) were present for this session and the session was very interesting and interactive. Mr. A. Y. Mehendale explores the importance of Energy Conservation and explains some Case Studies. The session was very useful from exam point of view for the student which gives the knowledge of Concept of Energy Audit and Audit Instruments.
Topics discussed during program:
- Introduction of Petroleum Conservation Research Association.
- To promote Energy Conservation in Industries, promotion of importance of Resource Conservation-Fossil fuels, Energy Awareness programs.
- Present Energy Scenario.
- Concept of Energy Audit.
- Audit Instruments- Three Phase Power Analyzer, Flue Gas Analyzer, Anemometer, Lux meter, Sling psychrometer.
- Case Studies
- Air Compressor
- Fuel Switchover
- 4-Optimization of Heat Load on Window AC
- 5-Optimization of paint booth load during painting of small valves
- Career Prospects in Energy Field.