Alumni interaction meet was decided to organize in the department of Civil Engineering on Saturday, 06/07/2019 at 10am. For this two alumni have finalized by telephonic discussion with them and they also gave their positive consent for the same. Those activities had done two days before the program. Accordingly, notice was issued and circulated to all the students of all three classes.
Our alumni Mr. Pratik Malji and Mr. Ashutosh Kokane of pass out batch 2016-17 has arrived sharp at 10 am in the department and offered welcome by head of the department Dr. P. P. Walvekar and alumni faculty coordinator Prof N. N. Deo. Then formal discussion for about 20 minutes is held in office by enjoying snacks and tea.
Alumni were introduced to the students by Prof. N. N. Deo. The felicitation was done by Dr. P. P. Walvekar. Both the passed out students have shared their views about Professionalism in the field, use of technical knowledge, hard and smart work, and work ethics. They have also shared their field experience among the students. Also shared some views about higher studies in various universities of our country as well in abroad. Students also interacted with the alumni by asking some questions and clearing some doubts in their mind in question hour session.
Head of the department Dr. P. P. Walvekar gave appreciation letter to both the alumni after the program and Prof N. N. Deo gave vote of thanks by concluding the session.
Alumni interaction meet was decided to organize in the department of Civil Engineering on Friday, 12/07/2019 at 1.30 pm. For this an alumni has finalized by telephonic discussion with them and he also gave his positive consent for the same. Accordingly, notice was circulated to all the students of all three classes.
Our alumni Mr. Nilesh Chougale of batch 2015-16 has arrived at 1.15 pm in the department and was offered welcome by head of the department Dr. P. P. Walvekar and alumni faculty coordinator Prof N. N. Deo. Then formal discussion for about 15 minutes is held in office by enjoying snacks and tea.
The Alumni was introduced to the students by Prof. N. N. Deo. The felicitation was done by Dr. P. P. Walvekar. Mr. Nilesh have shared his views about Professionalism in the field, as he is working in Tricon Infra Built pvt Ltd, Mumbai. He emphasized on use of technical knowledge, hard and smart work, and work ethics. He has also shared his field experience among the students. Students also interacted with the alumni by asking some questions and clearing some doubts in their mind in question hour session.
Principal Dr. A. M. Kate was also present for the concluding session and gave appreciation letter to the alumni after the program and Prof N. N. Deo give vote of thanks by concluding the session. Total 55 students have participated in the session.
Third State Level project exhibition organized for diploma students. It is a biggest exhibition in Pune where more than 400 students participate.
This is an excellent platform to show the talent of students through their final year projects. These people also get facility to interact our department experienced faculty regarding future scope of project and fantastic guideline regarding career opportunities in Civil Engineering after diploma.
This was really a celebration of sharing the technical knowledge.
1. To generate interest in the subject environmental Engineering and water supply.
2. To introduce different activities carried out at Water Treatment Plant. .
3. To introduce Water Supply and Distribution Networks and SCADA.
Site Visit Outcomes:
- Students have got an idea about different components of Water Treatment Plant.
- Students could observe and study design measures of Water Treatment Plant.
- students could study water supply scheme and Operation and maintaniance of WTP
Civil Engineering Department of ZCOER has organized a site visit for BE civil Students for Panshet Dam and Varasgaon Dam on dated 08/02/2018
- To Learn and study the different component of gravity dam at Varasgaon
- To Learn and study the different component of Earthen dam at Panshet
- Student understood the working gate operations.
- Student understood different components of earthen and gravity dam
Civil Engineering Department of ZCOER has organized a site visit for TE civil Students for Suyog Group Construction at Warje on dated 08/02/2018.
- To get an understanding how the theoretical knowledge is fitted in practice.
- To observe the different activities techniques carried out on site.
- To have a feel of how condition of site really is and how safety is priority.
- Observe the usages of machinery at construction site.
- Students understood the functioning of reinforced concrete slab and various RCC members.
- Students understood the detailing of reinforcement in slabs.
- Students understood how the detailing of RCC building has been done as per the IS code and what are the measure consequences at construction site while doing the site work.
Civil Engineering Department of ZCOER has organized a site visit for SE civil Students for Lavasa Township on dated 09/01/2018
- To Learn and study the town planning aspect of city
- To observe the infrastructure which is developed by the lavasacorporation
- To Learn the various shapeand architectural aspect of different building which build by lavasacorporation
Site Visit Outcomes:
- After visit student will better understand the concept of town planning as lavasa is one of the privately own and well planned city.Environmentally sensitive planning is the one of the salient feature of the city
- Student will also experience and observe building structure like apartment retail commercial office and recreational facilities which is part of SE curriculum.
Civil Engineering Department has arranged guest lecture on “Spur A Tool for Protecting Bank”. This guest lecture was very useful not only for students but also for faculty members. Dr Sanjay Burele, Sciectist B CWPRS, Pune was present as a Resource person. He also shared his experience and current scenario in the field of research.