Welcome to Zeal Center for Energy Audit and Consultancy Services
- To contribute value added green and clean environment for futuristic technological growth through optimization of energy resources.
- To contribute to society through making energy saving simpler, more accessible, and more cost-effective, worldwide.
- To provide reliable electricity to society with superior customer service and innovative energy solutions.
- To nurture and foster green environment for health.
About ZCEA&CS & IGBC AP
We pledge to “REDUCE, REUSE, and RECYCLE”
The world is moving towards a sustainable energy future with an emphasis on energy efficiency and use of renewable energy sources. With this objective in mind, ZCOER, Narhe, Pune has started the Zeal Center for Energy Audit & Consultancy Services, wherein a team of Certified Energy Managers & Auditors carry out performance measurement of carrying out Energy Audits for a variety of facilities including hospitals, hotels, residential buildings, small, medium and large scale industrial plants and more.
An Energy Audit Study helps an organization to understand and analyze its energy utilization and identify areas where energy use can be reduced.
The term Green means eco-friendly or not damaging the environment. We can spell it as “Global Readiness in Ensuring Ecological Neutrality” (GREEN). Green Accounting is “systematic identification, quantification, recording, reporting and analysis of components of environmental diversity & expressing the same in financial or social terms”. “Green Auditing”, an umbrella term, is known by another name “Environmental Auditing”.
The Green Audit practically involves energy conservation, use of renewable sources, rain water harvesting, and efforts of carbon neutrality, tree plantation, hazardous waste management and E-waste management.
Dr. Sanjay Deokar, Campus Director, Zeal Education Society, Pune has been awarded FIRST PRIZE for 12th State Level Award for Excellence in Energy Conservation and Management in Individual Category in the presence of Hon. Chandrashekhar Bawankule, Ministry of Energy, New and Renewable Energy & state excise, Maharashtra & Vipin Sharma I.A.S, Director General, MEDA, Prof. Jayesh Katkar , Executive Director, ZES Pune.
Energy Audit Objectives:
- To evaluate equipment and system efficiency
- To estimate associated energy losses.
- To identify potential areas of cost reduction.
- To recommend cost effective schemes for achieving energy saving and cost saving.
- To prepare Energy Audit and Power Quality report to the clients.
Green Audit Objectives:
- To nurture ‘Go green’ – Making the campus green mission
- To recognize opportunities and build solutions to increase energy efficiency
- To conduct audit to prevent adverse effects on environment like pollution as per the laws
- To minimize e-waste with proper waste management strategies
- To audit water management system and systemize usage
- Collection of design/ operational data.
- Site measurements operational and performance parameters
- Assessment of energy losses and energy efficiency of equipment and system
- Recommendation of No-cost, Low-Cost, medium term, Long Term scheme with cost benefit analysis.
- Detailed action plan for implementation
Expertise and facility for the following
- Energy Audit Studies
- Power Quality Analysis
- Green Audit and water audit
- Load Management Studies
- Testing and Design of UPS
Distinguished Collaborations: Customer, Certificates
1.C-Tech Pvt. Ltd., Narhe, Pune.
2.Vidya Pratishthan’s Vidya Pratishthan’s Kamalnayan Bajaj Institute of Engineering & Technology , Baramati
3.K J College of Engineering & Management Research, Pune
4.Chandmal Tarachand Bora College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Shirur
5.Alard Group of institutes, Pune
6.Trinity College of Engineering & Research, Pune
7.Zeal College of Engineering and Research, Narhe, Pune
8.Zeal Institute of Management and Computer Application, Pune
9.Zeal Institute Of Business Administration, Computer Application & Research, Pune