Parent meet was conducted by Department of information TechnologyVikas Patil
Parent meet was conducted by Department of information Technology for SE and TE classes on 11th February 2017 and for BE on 17th February 2017. The meet started with the welcome address by Head of Department Prof. S. U. Kadam. He further elaborated the examination scheme, placement scenario and purpose of parent meet. Some of the parent also presented their views during this interaction.
The minutes of meeting for the same are:
- S. U. Kadam discussed about norms about attendance and suggested parent to take timely status of attendance from their ward.
- HoD also suggested reviewing results of their ward for semester I vailable with Guardian Faculty Member.
- SE Phase I Online Result, i.e., marking scheme and grading system are also explained by HoD
- Eligibility criterion for placements and steps towards academic result improvement
- Coordination by parent in improving student performance.
- Parents suggested taking a meet every month if possible,
- Parents appreciated for the continuous call to them regarding the absentee of their ward.
- Satisfaction by the parents by getting a letter of monthly student report regarding attendance, test result and fees update.
- Parents had discussion with the GFM of their ward.