- About Us
- News & Events
- Student Corner
- Contact Us
|Course Name:||Hands on Training based on PLC and SCADA|
|Course Objective:||· To understand the generic architecture and constituent components of a Programmable Logic Controller.
· To develop a software program using modern engineering tools and technique for PLC and SCADA.
· To apply knowledge gained about PLCs and SCADA systems to real-life industrial applications.
|Course Duration:||05 Days|
|Course Outcome:||Upon successful completion of this course, the students will be able to: –
· Classify input and output interfacing devices with PLC.
· Execute, debug and test the programs developed for digital and analog operations.
· Determine I/O requirement of application, develop program and interface system with PLC