Geometric Dimensioning and TolerancingZeal ZCOER
Mr. Kiran Kakade (TCS, Pune) successfully conducted Expert Lecture for the final year student on topic “Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing” dated 17th January 2017 from 9 am to 11 am. The students of B.E. (Div. A, Div. B, and Div. C,) were present for this session and the session was very interesting and interactive. Mr. Kiran kakde explores the importance of Fundamentals of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing in industrial applications. The session was very useful from exam point of view for the student, which gives the knowledge of Concept of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
Topics discussed during program:
- Fundamentals of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Dimensioning and tolerancing philosophy.
- Geometric tolerancing Symbols
- Datums and datum references
- Different types of tolerances
- To learn how to effectively tolerance parts in engineering drawings
- Limit Tolerances
- Allowance and Clearance
- Tolerance of Form
- Case Studies