Faculty Development ProgramZCOER
“Faculty Development Program on TE IT 2015 SEMESTER II- Syllabus Orientation”
Faculty Development Program on “ TE IT 2015 SEMESTER II- Syllabus Orientation “ was successfully conducted at Department of information Technology, Zeal College of Engineering and Research in association with BoS Information Technology Department , SPPU, Pune on 6th December 2017.
Primary Objective of this faculty development program was to explore scope and implementation methodology to faculty members teaching to TE IT, by subject coordinator and subject experts of respective subjects. Subject Coordinators and experts also guided participants about expected laboratory implementation and Practical /Oral evaluation Scheme.
This faculty development program was implemented in 6 parallel tracks for different subjects and corresponding laboratories as
1. Computer Network and Technology and SL- IV conducted by Prof. T.A. Rane , PICT, Pune
2. System Programming and SL V conducted by Prof.K.S.Korbu , SCOE, Pune
3. Design and Analysis of Algorithms and SL V conducted by Dr. Madhuri Jawale , SCOE
Kopargao and Dr.Kalpana V. Metre MET,Nashik
4. Cloud Infrastructure & Services conducted by Prof. Ranjana Dahake ,MET,Nashik
5. Data Science & Big Data Analytics and SL-VI (DS) conducted by Dr. Anant Bagade and
Prof.R.B.Murumkar , PICT,Pune
6. Project Based Seminar conducted by Dr.Nilesh Uke , PCCOE,Pune
Total 162 faculty members from various affiliated institutes of Savitribai Phule Pune University were participated in this faculty development program. The Program was inaguragued by Dr.P.N.Mahalle (BoS IT ) as chief guest and Dr. M. S. Karyakarte as guest of honor. Dr. A. M.Kate (Principal, Zeal College of Engineering & Research), Dr, S.D.Shirbahadurkar (Dean Academics ZCOER) and Head of other departments from Zeal College of Engineering and Research were also present for inauguration ceremony.
Dr.P.N.Mahalle expressed that TE IT 2015 Curriculum is designed with prime objective to meet present industry requirements. He also delivered new auto question paper generator policy adopted by Savitribai Phule Pune University.