Mechanical Engineering, being one of the core branches of engineering, is offered by Zeal college of Engineering and Research with a motive to drive the world of technology to excellence along with Manufacturing, Aerospace, Robotics, Mechatronics, CAD/CAM/CAE and much more.
Though, Mechanical Engineering as a department is established in the year 2007, it offers Graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral degree programs under the guidance of highly experienced and dedicated faculties, state of art facilities, modern workshops and well developed laboratories; to equip students to cope up with the fast changing industrial requirements. It strives for the holistic development of students by arranging visits to reputed industries and research organizations, invited talks by imminent personalities and technocrats, organizing National & International conferences, seminars on recent developments.
As a part of social responsibilities, department inculcate the entrepreneurial habits and motivate students for rural technology development. The department also runs Mechanical Engineering Students Association (MESA) which provides platform to the students to showcase their innovative skill and talents.
We pledge to mould our students to become successful engineers, entrepreneurs and future leaders with knowledge, analytical skills, creativity and ethics to develop innovative solution on challenging problems. Perseverance, sincerity, open mindedness and ready to learn approach are keys, that our students finding placement in top ranking industries and research organization.
Zeal college of Engineering and Research is bound to serve same to all.
To be recognized as centre of excellence for aspiring mechanical engineers, catering to the needs of industry and society.
- To impart skill based learning through centre of excellence and research in the field of mechanical engineering.
- To inculcate engineering expertise, in our students through experiment based learning and state of the art resource.
- To contribute to the society by providing employable mechanical engineers, researchers and entrepreneurs.
Program Educational Objectives:
- To design and analyze the mechanical engineering systems for cost effectiveness and social awareness.
- To solve real life problems in collaboration with industry and research institutions.
- To prepare the professionals for industries’ requirements, higher studies and ethical challenges.
- To acquire hands on experience in centre of excellence, to be acceptable in the industry
- To develop overall personality of students through co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
The mechanical engineering graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate the expertise to design the mechanical engineering systems.
- Apply modern tools and techniques to analyze, synthesize and optimize the mechanical engineering problems.
- Test and inspect mechanical components as per standards with necessary instrumentation.
- Manage the available resources to their maximum efficiency.
- Function effectively and efficiently, in the organization, as an individual, team member and leader.
- Select and train the human resource for intended skills in the organization.
- Remain productive and competitive by upgrading the knowledge in their area of work.
- Communicate and present effectively in verbal and written form.
- Practice professional and ethical behavior in the organization.
- Contribute towards sustainable development of society and nation.
Intake of Department.
|UG Regular shift 1 :||180|
|UG Regular shift 2 :||120|
|P.G.(M.E. CADME) shift 1:||24|
|P.G.(M.E. Design) shift 2:||24|