A new feather in the cap of Zeal Education Society, the Civil Engineering Department was established in 2013. Although new, the department offers top class infrastructure to explore the potential of our students. Zeal College of Engineering and Research offers a four-year course leading to Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering with an intake capacity of 60. Like all other institutes under Zeal College, the Civil Engineering Department is determined to offer and maintain high standards in extremely competitive and demanding world.
Keeping up with the policy of Zeal Education Group, the Civil Branch is fully committed to provide all eminent facilities required for the successful completion of the course. The Department has well qualified, learned and dynamic faculties supported with state of art laboratories to enable the students to carry out research and experiments. In addition to co-curricular activities, students are encouraged to participate in extra-curricular activities like our very own Nirmaan, Talentron, conducted in Zeal College Narhe campus and expect them to participate in other national and international competitions; so as to achieve their overall development. We are dedicated to offer the best facilities in every form to help our students become world leaders in their journey.
To foster Civil engineers to keep abreast with recent technological trends for the benefit of society at large
- To prepare the young Civil technocrats strong in concepts united with the ability to face complex practical situations
- To build up competent Civil engineers strong in professional ethics
- To inculcate social awareness among Civil engineers for nation building
- To establish state of the art centre of excellence in contemporary knowledge area in Civil Engineering
- To promote social impact based projects
- To encourage students to opt for higher education and entrepreneurship
- To inculcate skill based learning to solve real time problems
Highlights of the Department:
- State of the art undergraduate teaching and laboratory facilities
- Well ventilated and naturally illuminated infrastructure
- Effective and interactive teaching learning process
- Guardian Faculty Member system for overall development of students
- Hands-on training for enhancing the employability skills
- Civil Engineering Students Association (CESA)
- Organization of workshops, conferences, expert lectures, educational visits etc.
- Provision of Communication skill and aptitude sessions for enhancing employability skills
- Students participation and achievements in curricular, co- curricular and extra-curricular activities