We started this workshop with the graceful presence of Mr.Swami Panjala (Founder, Elite Software)/ Website Development Workshop Resource person. After inauguration Mr.Swami Panjala started workshop in PL lab with the introduction with Web Development and its era. Total 42 participants’ admitted in workshop and successfully attended 3 days’ workshop.
Zeal college Pays Tribute to Pulwama Terror Attack Martyrs
Zeal college of Engineering and Research candled light and paid tribute to the martyrs of Pulwama of Srinagar blast based terror attack on CRPF convoy, in memory of 40 CRPF soldiers who lost their lives on 14th Feb 2019. Mr.Jayesh katkar the Executive director of Zeal college , called for candle light as a remembrance of the martyred CRPF soldiers in the campus. While all faculty members and students of Zeal college assembled at campus, that included the Campus director Dr. Sanjay Deokar, principal of ZCOER, Dr. A.M. Kate, Head of Information Technology department , faculty members from It department and students were present,They all observed two minutes silence to pray for the brave hearts, the real heroes of India who sacrificed their lives in service of the nation, the motherland India and its national fellows. Executive director sensitized students, faculty members on the cause of India’s security and respect for Indian Army and immense sacrifice by the soldiers.
|Sr. No.||Name of Students||Name of Events||Level||Organizer||Month & Year||Prize
|1||Gayatri Keskar||Contemporary Duet Dance||Inter college||Firodia karandak||2018-19||First Prize|
|2||Tanmay Sancheti||Background Score||Inter college||Firodia karandak||2018-19||Second Prize|
|3||Tanmay Sancheti||Original Composition||Inter college||Firodia karandak||2018-19||Second Prize|
Information Technology students won bronze medal in Redhat Hackathon Competition.
IRT Technology nashik in association with Redhat organized Redhat Hackathon Competition at G H Raisoni College of Engineering Wagholi on dated 11 Feb, 2019.
Guest of Honor Mr.Shirish Pandey RHA Program Manager APAC, Dr.K.K. Paliwal Respected Director GHRCEM, Mr.Gayas Shaikh Director IRT Technologies Pvt.Ltd had gress the ceremony.
Students from second year of information technology department were participated in this competition. Bronze Medal Awarded to Zeal College of Engg & Research.
Student Participants & College Representatives where also awarded with RedHat RHA Challenge Certificates, RedHat Pens Caps Bags Merchandise.
On 8 April 2019 IT department of zeal college of Engineering organized Mini Project Exhibition.
Inauguration of the Project Exhibition is done by the Principal Dr. Ajit M. Kate sir and Dr. S.D. Shirbahadurkar sir (Head of Department E&TC, Dean Academics) with the presence of Dr.S.A.Ubale madam (Head of Department IT) and all IT faculty members.
Students have given very positive response towards event.
SE Total 65
TE Total 35
BE Total 64
Parent meet was conducted by Department of Information Technology for SE, TE and BE classes on 29th September 2018. The meet started with the welcome address by Prof.S.P.Vanjari. HOD IT Dr.S.A. Ubale Guided parents in all respect.
1. HOD IT Dr.S.A.Ubale discussed about norms about attendance and suggested parent to take timely status of attendance from their ward also.
2. Eligibility criterion for placements and steps towards academic result improvement was also explained by Dr S.A.Ubale.
3. HOD IT Dr.S.A.Ubale introduced IT Department and elaborated the Professional skill development courses, examination scheme and purpose of parent meet.
4. HOD IT, Dr.S.A.Ubale elaborated all the activities conducted in semester and reviewed all academics.
5. Training and Placement Coordinator Prof.N.R.Shikalgarkar elaborated the Training and Placement cell scheme, placement scenario.
On 20th of January 2019
Teachers, Parents Meeting was held on 20th of January 2019 at 11.30 am in the seminar Hall of Information Technology Department Many parents were present for the meeting We received very good response from the parents. The meet started with the welcome address by Prof. S. P. Vanjari.
1. HOD IT, Dr. Ubale explained the importance of the parent teacher meeting. Also suggested reviewing attendance of December and January of their ward available with Guardian Faculty Member.
2. HOD IT, Dr. Ubale mam explained activities taken in departments for this academic year like, Days Celebrations, Gathering Celebration , placement details etc
3. HOD IT, Dr. Ubale gave introductory remark regarding Project Exhibition to be held on 25th March and Online exam for Second Year students
4. Academic Coordinator Prof.Joshi P.A explained the importance of attendance in classroom teaching and maintaining discipline in the college premises also discussed about Term work assessment.
|Name of Student||Participation in||Venue||Prize|
|Saurabh Chavan(BE Mechanical)
Akshay Chaudhari (BE Mechanical)
Vaibhav Khopade (Te Mechanical)
Pankaj Khutwad(TE Mechanical)
Mohit Hivare(TE Mechanical)
Shreekant Bhintade (SE Mechanical)
Sumit Patil (BE E&TC)
Karan Kadu (BE Computer)
|ROBOWAR||MIT College Texephyr||1st Prize Low Weight|
|ROBOWAR||PVPIT College||3rd Prize|
40 Students of TE mechanical Engineering Visited Acrex India 2019, South Asia’s largest Exhibition on Air conditioning, Heating, Ventilation, and Intelligent Buildings on 1st march 2019 in Mumbai. Student got exposure to packaged chillers, Air handling and distribution products, Air conditions, Refrigeration accessories etc.