A grand felicitation ceremony of Young Innovator Awards 2017 was held on 17th March, 2017 at venue Mumbai University Convocation Hall, in auspicious presence of Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri Devendraji Fadanvis, Governor Shri. Chennamaneni VidyaSagar Rao and Education Minister of Maharashtra Shri. Vinodji Tawade.
At this ceremony Zeal College of Engineering & Research was awarded the first prize in Engineering Category out of 300 nomination from all over Maharashtra.
The ZCOER Participating team was guided by Prof.Gandigude Sir all Staff from Mechanical Department.
Zeal Education Society is a pioneer when it comes to innovative ideas regarding Road Safety Awareness. As a result, Zeal Education Society was invited as an eminent speaker for Road Safety Workshop on 21st March, 2017
Zeal was also felicitated for the extraordinary efforts taken by an educational institution in the field of Road Safety.
Guests who attended the workshop are:
1. Shri. Divakar Ravate, Minister of Transport
2. Shri. Manoj Saunik, Principal Secretary, Ministry of Transport
3. Principal Secretary, PWD
4. Shri. Milind Bharambe, Addnl Commissioner of Police, Mumbai
5. Dr. Pravin Gedam, Transport Commissioner
6. Shri. Ranjit Singh Deol, Managing Director, MSRTC
7. Shri. Jagdish Patil, Managing Director, BEST
8. Shri. Virendra Singh Rathore, Advisor, Central Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.